What's new

Silver Spill and more!!

Murray8144

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
661
Reaction score
1,486
Golden Thread
0
Location
Essex County, NJ
Detector(s) used
eTrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So i pulled this merc early in the hunt

IMG_6051.webp

About 15 minutes later I got a 12-49 on the etrac at 2-3 inches. I assumed it was a can but decided to dig anyway. Saw the rim of a quarter on its side, and upon further probing I saw three quarters!! my first silver spill:

IMG_6050.webp FullSizeRenderaaaa.webp

Not too long after I picked up a nice .925 ring

IMG_6053.webp IMG_6047.webp

Good times

IMG_6049.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 39
Murray,

Good haul of silvers....5 in one hunt is great.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Congrats on digging that sweet spill and the other keepers. You had a great day.
 
Nice job Murray congrats on all that silver
 
3 silver quarters in one hole- awesome! Congrats on a great hunt!

-- Jeff --
 
Sweet silver spill and Awesome day finding 5 silvers!!!
 
It was a great day you had with silver!!!! GOOD FINDS!!
 
That's quite a great spot you have- congrats on an awesome hunt!
 
Awesome haul on those silver quarters, congratulations.
 
Congrats on all the silver :thumbsup:
 
Great job on all the silver! [emoji106]
 
That's quite a hunt,
I would have been "Happy Dancing " all the way home.
Congrats
 
Sweet Silver Better than My 14k Red is still working on the Post Chug
 
Ya done real good on that hunt. keep it up. You must be livin right...
 
Congrats, and thanks for the "fresh outta the hole" dirty pics.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom