artyfacts said:IP nice spoon. You have a round about date on your excellent spoon?

mainer said:Thanks guys. Nice one IP, you eat your fruity pebbles with it this mornin?![]()

Iron Patch said:Is that George I ?![]()
Do I get any credit for using Latin? Bramblefind said:Iron Patch said:Is that George I ?![]()
Do I get any credit for using Latin?
Nice spoon!

Iron Patch said:Bramblefind said:Iron Patch said:Is that George I ?![]()
Do I get any credit for using Latin?
Nice spoon!
To do what, lawn work?
Hey, I'm poor, I can't get away with that!![]()
Bramblefind said:Iron Patch said:Bramblefind said:Iron Patch said:Is that George I ?![]()
Do I get any credit for using Latin?
Nice spoon!
To do what, lawn work?
Hey, I'm poor, I can't get away with that!![]()
Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
mainer said:Dug this broken piece of a silver spoon or fork today. Does anyone know what it would date? And what the letters mean? I assume there a hallmark or makers mark. Looks like RGI with a star in there. Thank you for any help.