Silver spoons labeled Argonid

F

fisheyes20

I have inherited a set 6 of large silver spoons labeled "Argonid" in what appears to be their original box. The only other identifier on the spoons is an arrow pointing to the left which I would assume to be a hallmark. In trying to research the origin of these spoons on the internet, the only pertinent result for Argonid is a Russian royal House. There are a number of references, mainly in German which resist the translation feature in Google. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

GJRå

Jun 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have inherited a set 6 of large silver spoons labeled "Argonid" in what appears to be their original box. The only other identifier on the spoons is an arrow pointing to the left which I would assume to be a hallmark. In trying to research the origin of these spoons on the internet, the only pertinent result for Argonid is a Russian royal House. There are a number of references, mainly in German which resist the translation feature in Google. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

No idea, but I have a box that can be described equivalently, only that my spoons probably are smaller than yours, So my question to you is: Have yoy found out the answer to your question since you put it in 2014?

Upvote 0

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Click on the user name and see when last log in was. They may no longer be active.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread