What's new

Silver Streak ends but pulled some CW Relics so cant complain!

Stef45

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2016
Messages
781
Reaction score
1,228
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Streak ends but pulled some CW Relics so can't complain!

Well the silver streak ended today...But the CW Relics Streak Begins! Lets hope! But yeah went to my wooded site and ventured out a little bit and found some real big ole trees. First good signal came in real nice and clean dug it and it was a fired .577 Enfield! My second one! I think it is a different kind of enfield than my other one. Then about 20 min. later I dug another Enfield fired. This one is pretty mashed up definitely hit something hard! Dug another bigger bullet but it looks modern and then what i thought was a round ball but not sure it is anymore. Also dug what looks like a gold plated pin of some sort. Good start to the weekend!
IMG_3146.webpIMG_3147.webpIMG_3148.webpIMG_3149.webpIMG_3150.webpIMG_3152.webpIMG_3153.webpIMG_3154.webp
 
Upvote 6
Sorry about the streak, congrats on some nice finds
 
I believe you are getting closer. You have better hurry because Jon will be back before you know it. Keep at it Nick I believe you will get that 1 spot that holds some great goodies. Watch out for the Night shift:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom