What's new

Silver streak ends but....

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
10,339
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I hoping for a 3rd day of silver but it was not to be...I did manage a crusty 43 steel penny though...laying on the floor near the coinstar....gave it the magnet test just to make sure it wasn't a copper penny....but at least I wasn't skunked today.... here's today's finds.

Thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220817_214821040~2.webp
    IMG_20220817_214821040~2.webp
    207.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20220817_214856940.webp
    IMG_20220817_214856940.webp
    352.8 KB · Views: 62
Well I hoping for a 3rd day of silver but it was not to be...I did manage a crusty 43 steel penny though...laying on the floor near the coinstar....gave it the magnet test just to make sure it wasn't a copper penny....but at least I wasn't skunked today.... here's today's finds.

Thanks for viewing!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom