What's new

Silver sunrise

Massieville Mike

Full Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
226
Reaction score
254
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett AT Gold, Teknetics ETP, Fisher CZ6a, Teknetics T2se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Disappointed with yesterday's jewelry hunt at local sports field (clad, pull tabs, can slaw, NO jewelry!), I decided to hit up a private yard (permission granted of course). Short hunt but I found these two dimes in the same hole. Yee haw, off to a good start today, ready now for round two! image.webp
 
Upvote 10
Good finds there Mike. Keep digging and post the rest
 
Congrats on the double silvers.
 
NO...You are off to a great start!!
 
Nice haven't had a two in one silver dig in a good while ! :occasion14:
 
Very cool, I like days that everything just seems to align and silver shows its beautiful face

Good hunt!
 
Aren't you glad one of the silvers was a merc ? Obviously two silver Rosies would of been ok too - just sayin -
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom