What's new

Silver today, dime trifecta, Washington, and a Buffalo

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found two Barber Dimes, 1898, 1909, Merc 1942, Rosie 1958, Washington Quarter 1945, no date Buffalo Nickel, and a plated silver religious medallion. That's a first for me, a Dime Trifecta. I went back with the Excalibur to the same spot I found the five silvers with the Deus. I can't believe how nice the 1909 Barber came out of the water, I just floated there in the water looking at it for a few minutes. It looked so nice I was scared to scratch it, lol. Another beutiful day on the lake, I could feel that heat, had to keep dunking my hat to keep it wet.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad 20150818_115948.webp20150818_155744.webp20150818_144829.webp20150818_155756.webp
 
Upvote 40
Fantastic Hunt, Congratulations! Love the old coin(s) recovery.
 
Here are my cleaned up silvers.

20150820_072652.webp
 
Very well done Treb. Your silver count for the year is going to be huge! Best of luck to you.
 
You are really piling up the silver! How deep is the water you are hunting in?
Thanks Steve
All depends where I'm standing. I hunt from shore to as deep as I can get with out drowning, I'm 6 foot tall.

Agreed. What a patina on that barber! Don't you wish they all came out that nice?!

Steve
Yes I do, this lake the water/soil doesn't seem to be as harsh on the silvers, it's allot harsher on the pennies and nickels?

Very nice Barber
Thanks

Nice silver trifecta! Still scooping out the silver! Nice! And staying cool!
Thanks Beeps.

Fantastic Hunt, Congratulations! Love the old coin(s) recovery.
Thank you sir.

Very well done Treb. Your silver count for the year is going to be huge! Best of luck to you.
Back attcha buddy!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom