What's new

Silver Trifecta

Tony in FL

Full Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been TH'ing since toward the end of October of last year and recently found my first silver ring (I have found a number of gold rings). Last week in two hunts I bagged three - one ring with what looks like a small diamond or CZ, another rings with "Love Life" on the outside and "Be Brave" on the inside, and finally a toe ring. HH everyone!

:icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • 06_21_10 ring.webp
    06_21_10 ring.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 305
  • 06_23_10 ring2.webp
    06_23_10 ring2.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 298
  • 06_23_10 ring1.webp
    06_23_10 ring1.webp
    41 KB · Views: 300
Upvote 0
Cool finds! Finding one is nice. Finding two is better but finding three in the same hunt...... that's the best! WTG
 
Great finds...it is awesome to find three rings in the same hunt...get that ring tested, it might be a small diamond.
 
mumszie said:
Cool finds! Finding one is nice. Finding two is better but finding three in the same hunt...... that's the best! WTG

Actually the three were across two hunts last week. :) One on Monday and two on Wednesday. But considering I had never found any silver rings I was pretty psyched.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom