What's new

Silver Umax or Mojave

Nomad NJ

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
29
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are about the same price. Mostly parks and playgrounds.
 
Can't go wrong with either one. My choice would be the Mojave. :occasion14:
 
I have owned the Silver and only read reviews and watched videos of the Mojave, but I say Mojave for sure. It is deeper and has two GB settings.
 
I would definitely choose the Mojave over any of Tesoros current turn on and go machines. It's separation and depth in a variety of different soil conditions makes it one of Tesoros best grab and go machines. It's the one Tesoro I take every time I go out. Great for checking areas quick for prior habitation with its ed180 disc option. Good luck with whatever you choose they will both serve you well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom