What's new

The Giant Megaphone Hidden in a Mojave Cliff

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,233
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May 1, 2026

Bolted onto the top of mountain in the Mojave Desert is a giant rusted megaphone. There's no plaque, no road sign, no person that admits to putting it there. For more than 30 years, internet sleuths have tried to explain it. A railroad warning siren? A WW2 acoustic mirror? A Cold War chemical alarm? A treasure marker? A UFO contact device?
They Didn't Say the Obvious ! A Giant Farmers Megaphone, to Call in his Dinosaurs
at Milking Time


 
Last edited:
000aaa.webp

000bbb.webp

John's Friend is appaerently a Clown :o
 
Last edited:
Looks more like a sighting scope than a megaphone.
 
The Problem with that is the Cross Bar.
If you Look in Youd see

000aaa.webp
 
It isn't on the Higher Hills so Not a Light for Low Flying Plains.

I Suppose if Fitted with a Light Could be Used for Morse code

Or could have been Fitted with a Spotlight But Should be on a Swivil.

May have been Delivered by Chopper along with a Drill to Install it.
Would be a Pain to Haul it up. Even a Short Diisance

a Trumpet everyone was Hearing ?



Siren ?

Listening Device ???
 
Last edited:
Well if you watch the video, it tells you what it is, based on someone who supposedly saw it being built and talked to the people doing it. But, like it says in the video, the conjecture is a lot more interesting than the reality.
 
??? I Watched the Video :o Never Heard that ???
 
??? I Watched the Video :o Never Heard that ???
It’s the last “theory” where he says it might be a piece of art. Right at the end of that discussion.
 
Last edited:
Hale ?

I only saw Jeven Dovey :dontknow: I Give Up :dontknow:
 
Hale ?

I only saw Jeven Dovey :dontknow: I Give Up :dontknow:
Sorry, no Hale. Autocorrect must have gotten in there, I meant "he". Post updated. Anyway, the part of the video I'm talking about begins at timestamp 14:34.
 
OK Thanks Robert :coffee2:

I Did Listen to that, Though I Must have Been Listening as I Was
Digging out the Clippings I Posted From Newspapers . com
And Because he said 'Theory' My Brain heard 'Theory' which My brains Definition of Theory is "Maybe" 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom