Coinstriking Michigan
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2011
- Messages
- 1,354
- Reaction score
- 226
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Gladstone, MI
- Detector(s) used
- Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey all, I am going to be getting one of these detectors and I was curious if anyone has a preference between the two. I realize the Deleon is a TID machine which is cool but on the other hand I have never read a negative review of the Silver. Actually some thing I've read point to the Silver being one of the deepest Tesoro's for coins. I would just like to hear any opinions on the two. Thanks -Jay
bought a vaquero then went to a cibola. I am dead serious on the cibola. It's a coin killer and one hell of a deep relic hound. Ask terry Solomon. These machines are beast and its sad how underrated they are. Most believe that they are cheap machines because they don't have a high price tag but I would never go back. I'm a tesoro man now







