What's new

Silver way up...CRHers into hiding?

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is silver's sharp rise causing my fellow board members to think twice about posting results anymore (LJ, Thurm, et al.)? I know you've still got the "bug" but do you think listing finds in now inadvisable and counter-productive? Some have even stopped listing yearly totals in their signatures. Did I miss a meeting? LOL
 
Upvote 0
Just talked to my teller who said they were going to start charging a fee. She told me they will allow everyone to have three free orders so I put in an order next week for my brother. I will have to pick them up for him since he works out of town. My mom is going to start hunting with me also but she won't start until my brother gets his three free ones. LOL my teller just laughed over that one. My mom does not drive so I will have to pick them up for her.

Thanks
Cat

Oh I missed that meeting too but I got the memo.
 
The increased interest in crh can be viewed as a positive or as a negative. With increased interest in silver coins, demand goes up and with that the price people are willing to pay. Our silver halves are worth much more now than they were a year ago. I am excited about that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom