What's new

Silver x 2 in the coinstar No Pics.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
7,064
Reaction score
8,979
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped at 2 coinstars today,one only had 6 pennies, 3 copper, 3 zinc. 2nd had 2 rosies a 47 & 48.I think because of how light they are people don't hear them hit the return.
 
Congrats on your finds. It's always fun to see those things just sitting there waiting for you to pick them up. Many people despise change and they can't be bothered with rejects. These same people drop coins on the ground for us to find.
 
Nice Coin Star finds! :occasion14:
 
Those are like slot machines nice finds. The one I check is always empy I did find a 64 dime a long time ago
 
Nicely done, and all the best,

Lanny
 
All I’ve ever found in a Coinstar are sticky zincs and an occasional foreign coin. Nice job!
 
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES Back-of-the-boat :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom