SILVER X 6 today !! ( & lied to the police ...... )

Mississippi Yankee

Jul 22, 2005
Petal MS
SILVER X 6 today !! ( & lied to the police ...... )

hhhmmmmmmm ... where do I start ? Just got back from 3 hours of sweating my butt off ( though after checking in the mirror, I see it is somehow still there !! )? :D ........................ While driving around the area last night, I noticed an old property I had previously detected, had been apparently sold, as it is being razed for construction for new houses ( or so it seems ). What really gave me the "goosebumps' though, was seeing where an old storage shed that I could not get to on the property previously because of years of growth surrounding it, had ALSO been dozed !!

6 A.M. this morning, i am GONE ......guess I don't have to tell you where to..... ::)

While detecting a likely area, the local Police stopped by & asked if I had any "luck". I just said my "Howdies" and replied "Not what I had hoped for". ( We have SEVERAL officers on the local department, but it is usually the SAME ONE who always seems to be driving by when i am out detecting in plain sight .... me thinks he owns a detector too !!? ;) )

Guess you want me to get to the "Silver" part, huh ? 1938 Walking Liberty 50 Cent, 1952 Franklin 50 Cent ( My FIRST ONE !! ), 1953 Washington 25 Cent ( 2nd one of those in a week ), 2 Roosevelt 10 Cent ( 1946-D, 1959 ) and a nice Mercury 10 Cent ( 1936-D ). PICTURES will be up soon, as they are still soaking.

Needless to say .... i am "Happier than a kitten following a leaky cow"? ;D

Oh yeah .... and i really did NOT lie to the Police when I said "Not what I had hoped for". I was "HOPING" for a mason jar full of silver !!

;)

Upvote 0

Roaddog

Jun 8, 2005
Galveston, TX
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: SILVER X 6 today !! ( & lied to the police ...... )

Great finds. At least you got there first! ;D

treasurebum1

Jan 12, 2005
flora ms.
Detector(s) used
whites dfx garrett gti2500 whites vision

very nice finds will be glad when fall gets to mississippi,makes the hunt so much better,

J

JackRussell

nice i cant wait for a day like that!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread