Silver yesterday, Gold today

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Silver and ? Earring yesterday
Gold Band today 18k @7.4 grams
Water hunting targets were slim to none so I came up to the low tide line and they both screamed out. 2 days in a row, the same scenario. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430519122.905563.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430519143.673065.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430519198.895378.jpg

Upvote 0
Nice work and nice finds....you should have had a few good days for the surf lately...... the other side looked like the ocean not the gulf!

Cliff

Awesome...good job leading the coil over them high-tones!!! :thumbsup:

Nice digs dude. Ill get out this weekend. Looks like there's something tropical (weak) maybe next week

sent from a sending device

Nice digs dude. Ill get out this weekend. Looks like there's something tropical (weak) maybe next week

sent from a sending device

I saw that and appreciate the info at anytime. It's going to stir things up for sure.
6-7 footers down here below you.
Might be a little something, something we need. Or it'll hurt us.

Nice heavy 18k...great find...congrats.

WTG Lost Items. Building shaft this weekend and will get the Modded Excal 1000 wet hopefully this week. Still working my A** off but have started building the file for labels.

Nice finds! That was a good move to the low tide line :thumbsup:

Kewl finds there congrats. Hope to be on either the silver or gold board soon for 2015 here.

Is that a sodalite earring?

There is an area just to the east of me (Bancroft) that has the sodalite in enough quantity that made it practical to be used as jewelry. Sodalite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for that information I was wondering myself what it was. I've never seen it before and as of now I'm going to guess that's what it is. Thumbs up

WTG Lost Items. Building shaft this weekend and will get the Modded Excal 1000 wet hopefully this week. Still working my A** off but have started building the file for labels.

Hope you get it finished and get out there soon. Should be some good wave action coming up to stir the pot.

Terrific detecting, L I R!:notworthy:

I love that gold band! and the pretty blue stone on that earring:headbang:

Keep goin'

Lorraine

Sweet band there Brother Dave!! 18ks are a rare bird .. :thumbsup:

Nice fat juicy one! Congrats

Congrats LIR!
Bet you knew what you right away when you heard the booming tone from that 18K!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back