silver ...

diggindeeper2013

Feb 28, 2013
palmyra
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter challenger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So i know a couple of you guys have been kinda following me and i keep saying no silver no silver....well in return you guys have been telling me to be patient and it will come when i least expect it...lol this is funny....i have now had my metal detector for 4 weeks and im so addicted to this hobby and i have found a ton of coins but have been really wanting that silver qauter that i have not found.....i was helping my dad move this weekend and lifted his washer and heard coins fall out so i grab them and start looking at them bc ive been doing alot of coin research and that is now another hobby im doing but anyways ...low and behold a 1951 silver qauter!!!:hello2: i could not believe it lol finally found one and i wasnt even using my metal detector ....so i want to thank all you guys who have gave me good advice to be patient and it will come when i least expect it bc it did !!!:icon_thumright:

happy hunting

Upvote 1

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! and it didnt even ruquire burning up the batteries!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread