What's new

SILVER!

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Todays box yielded (I love that word) 5 40%ers. Used 2 of those to by a couple of morgan dollar air tites to put my "Zerbe" proof morgan dollar in to send in for verification and grading at ANACS.

HH!

-CC
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies everyone!


Sorry for the sarcasm. I am as mad as you are at the measly finds.

-CC
 
Hope your zerbe comes back PRF-70.
 
Haha! Thanks Flatboy. I dont think it will make PR70..... But proof 62 woul dbe fine with me! (worth about 1700 dollars). If you look at the prices for the date u will be shocked. An MS-65 is worth 100 bucks, MS-66 is worth 1200 dollars, and an MS-67 is worth 12,000 dollars. I think mine is a proof though.


Thanks for looking!

-CC
 
Good finds. Let us know how the proof grades. People will respond to that. ;)
 
Thanks!

I should get it back towards the end of the upcomming week.

-CC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom