What's new

Silver.

Wjm420

Greenie
Joined
Aug 13, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
New member with tow boys that love to hunt relics. My 14 year old just got his first silver 1896 barber half dollar with the minlab 600.
Thought he was getting bit by murder hornets. I'm more excited than him for sure.
B.F.E Texas
 

Attachments

  • 20241227_121417.webp
    20241227_121417.webp
    929 KB · Views: 89
  • 20241227_121430.webp
    20241227_121430.webp
    973.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 20241227_123930.webp
    20241227_123930.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 62
  • 20241227_121955.webp
    20241227_121955.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
New member with tow boys that love to hunt relics. My 14 year old just got his first silver 1896 barber half dollar with the minlab 600.
Thought he was getting bit by murder hornets. I'm more excited than him for sure.
B.F.E Texas
Welcome

Congrats 🎊
 
WOW GREAT find and WELCOME to this site
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
New member with tow boys that love to hunt relics. My 14 year old just got his first silver 1896 barber half dollar with the minlab 600.
Thought he was getting bit by murder hornets. I'm more excited than him for sure.
B.F.E Texas
That's a nice silver and it's old, 1896, very cool, I would guess it was dropped in about 1910 to 1915, it looks like a circulated coin, I'm sure still very valuable, silver being at an all time high too.
 
That's a nice silver and it's old, 1896, very cool, I would guess it was dropped in about 1910 to 1915, it looks like a circulated coin, I'm sure still very valuable, silver being at an all time high too.
To my 14 year old and i it's priceless. He was getting a little discouraged I bought him a minelab 600 and a pro finder 35 pin pointer. Looking forward to our next adventure. Making plans to hunt my wifes family land in Bulgaria this summer.
 
To my 14 year old and i it's priceless. He was getting a little discouraged I bought him a minelab 600 and a pro finder 35 pin pointer. Looking forward to our next adventure. Making plans to hunt my wifes family land in Bulgaria this summer.
Nice, bonus, no need to obtain a permission!
 
Congratulations to your son (and you, too)! Welcome to the forum from Oregon!
 
Welcome from North Carolina.
 
Nice half and welcome from Denver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom