SilverCounselors CRH Log

Halve Box 11: skunk

Halve Box 12: 1967, 1968 & 1969

4.1.15 JFK boxes.jpg

The 67 was a reverse ender. The others I didn't recognize because it looked like a clad. I was hoping it was a collection dump 1964-1969. That wasnt the case I guess. I'm still on the hunt for a 1966 to finish my folder. I found a NIFC 03 for my book and 2 for my brother.

I have 5 more weeks of 2 halve boxes till I'm done with them so I hope to find some more needs.

Nickel boxes to come soon.

3 in the box i'll take that ! may your next be a dream box !

Nickel Box 35: dateless buffalo

Nickel Box 36: dateless buffalo

Box 36 was very rewarding. Within the second roll I found the toughest Jefferson nickel 1950 D!! Also found 1946 S which was a need as well. To finish my Jefferson set I only need 1938 D, 1939 D, 1939 S & 1944 S. I have a roll of 1939 P that I will try to sell on Ebay now. Finally, I decided to buy a Buffalo folder and have about a handful of spots filled which is pretty cool!

4.3.15 nickels face up.jpg4.3.15 nickels.jpg

Good to see you filling those holes. Nice to get the tough ones.

Half Box 13: skunk

Half Box 14: skunk

Nickel Box 37: 1945 S

one more nickel box to look throu this week.

Your killing Buffalo's this week. I got twin 45P's today nickels keep giving.

Your killing Buffalo's this week. I got twin 45P's today nickels keep giving.

I have been super lucky with buffaloes. I almost have the thought like I need to get them as often as I get silver ones. Nickels by far produce better than any other denomination for me at least.

Went to two different banks and got a 100 dollars worth at both banks.

First bank:

$68 MWR: skunk
$32 CWR: skunk

60 dollars worth of the MWR were 2014s.

Second bank:

$10 CWR: skunk
$90 MWR: 1899 V Nickel, 1942 P & 1944 D

The second bank is a branch of my main supplier which I am extremely happy with!!

4.10.15 nickel back.jpg4.10.15 nickel.jpg

The V Nic is in amazing shape for being over 110 years old!

Halve $1 Teller Tray: 1964 D

Halve $20 CWR/MWR: skunk

Nickel $8: Skunk

The teller had a dollars worth and I said Ill take them and she said there was another 250 in the vault. I said could I purchase 20 dollars worth because that's all I had on hand. She brings them back and they appear to be MWR Brinks and someone opened one end and rerolled them and dumped them. Not sure if I should go back and purcahse the rest..

If you take them off her hands she may remember and save the good ones for you. I did that at Citizens, I got 3 boxes from them before I opened an account, and now they order boxes for me. I need a 64D to finish my folder. Happy Hunting !

If you take them off her hands she may remember and save the good ones for you. I did that at Citizens, I got 3 boxes from them before I opened an account, and now they order boxes for me. I need a 64D to finish my folder. Happy Hunting !

Thats a good point! I will head back over before closing then.

I recieved a phone call from my main supplier bank and I always let it go to vm just because I'm afraid they are going to call and cut me off sometime. Anyways the girl said she just recieved 4 old large dollar coins! I called back and said I will be there in a few mins! So I get there and it was 4 Ikes took them an another 21 dollars in halves skunked too. Never know one day I may get a call and its 4 morgans :laughing7:

$4 Ikes: skunk

$21 loose teller tray: skunk

Too bad about the Ikes ... Old is relative in our hobby ... I had a teller tell me that an old lady was planning to cash in $1000 in coins sometime that week ...I stopped by everyday that week hoping I would be the first to grab it ...ended up with $500 cwr skunky dump...it could have been amazing.

Now that you helped her out it's a good time to remind her that you're really interested in finding collectibles, and oddities.

Half Box 15: skunk

Half Box 16: skunk

Nickel Box 39: skunk

Nickel Box 40: 1936 Buff

The buffalo saves the day again for preventing me from having a total skunk week. I am taking my boards Saturday so I will not be getting any more coinage this week.

Nickel Box 41: Dateless Buffalo

Last week my brother got a 1936 Buffalo from a vending machine, which he gave me.

This week the bank and I had a bit of miscommunication. I asked to increase the penny order by 1 but they only ordered 1 penny box. I was able to get another box of nickels which was nice. Next week I hope to be back with my standard order.

How did your boards go?

How did your boards go?

It was terrible. I knew a most of the information but it was tough. It was a practice run through for me rather than my cohort. I am starting my doctorate program starting the fall and this was for master's boards. I won't use the masters credentials but figured hedge my bets if need be and use it as a practice to see what I should do differently when I sit for my doctorate boards.

Since I took the paper and pencil version I won't know the results for 6-8 weeks. :dontknow:

Nickel Box 42: 1942 P

$40 CWR: skunk

$40 MWR Loomis: skunk

$20 MWR Brinks: skunk

It was so nice to find silver again!! Next week I hope my order is back on track for 2 half boxes and 2 nickel boxes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back