What's new

Silvers, Draped Bust, and Bucket List Find

Masterdan407

Full Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2013
Messages
164
Reaction score
516
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting


Richard and I headed out to our silver honey hole and took a drive to some older spots that have produced in the past. Well it payed off, because I got one of my bucket list finds! Richard got the Draped Bust large cent at a spot that we have hunted many times, and I am surprised that it we missed it. It is 1802 with stems! Please watch the video and let us know what you think!
IMAG0657.webpIMAG0664.webpIMAG0665.webp
 
Upvote 30
Great looking largie!!! Congrats!!!!
 
Nice digs, love the old coin. :notworthy:
 
you guys made some terrific finds, the condition of the DB is one of the best ive seen in a while!
 
Dan nice relics,vanzutphen
 
That's a nice day
 
Nice video wish I could have been with you guys on those hunts. Love the LC. Always when you lease expect them. Dad
 


Richard and I headed out to our silver honey hole and took a drive to some older spots that have produced in the past. Well it payed off, because I got one of my bucket list finds! Richard got the Draped Bust large cent at a spot that we have hunted many times, and I am surprised that it we missed it. It is 1802 with stems! Please watch the video and let us know what you think!
View attachment 1170577View attachment 1170580View attachment 1170581


That's a "First Class" Boy Scout Pin.... pretty hard to date since the most say 1911 on them
 
Great finds, & great video.
 
Great digs and a super video. I didn't realize how much great stuff can be found at a park that has already been done. I may have to retrace my parks. HH...Brad
 
Good stuff MD. My best lc ever is an 1802. Yours looks great bud
 
Draped Bust large cents are some of my favorite coins.... Good to see you found that really nice one! Congrats!
 
Draped Bust large cents are some of my favorite coins.... Good to see you found that really nice one! Congrats!

They are my favorite too. It's my second one I've found but the other one I found had 4 big holes in it.
 
Excellent job on the video. Done in good taste and very enjoyable. The finds are simply great!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom