Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote 0
Hey Ralph
Got to back to old school,, pen and paper ,,,computers frustrate the hell out of me ... might be out there tomorrow morning depending on the weather its suppose to get really cold tonight though low 30s .. but I like those 40 mph gusts we been having .. hope it stripped some sand off,,,,,,, Guzz1

Thanks guys.

Hopefully the water will get flat pretty soon. I'm having cabin fever. It must be terrible for the northern folks.

I have a simple (well maybe not too simple) Excel spreadsheet I wrote. Feel free to use it if you want, if you have any questions about it feel free to email me.

I wrote this based on the club I am in. Our club year starts in October and we don't meet in December or September (Tabs located at the bottom). If you find this spread sheet useful let me know and I will re-work it to start in January and include all 12 months. The very first Tab is a sample log sheet showing you how to enter data.

http://www.mwas.org/CoinLog.xls

Don

I have one in a Microsoft XL if you want a copy send me your email address.
It also works in Open Office.org too.

Shaun

Answer to your question, look up Land & Sea Treasure Outfitters they have what your looking for. Scroll way down the page and you'll find the log book.

For what I find I can remember!! :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor:

Multiple Choices.

I use three different kinds. Only because they each have something different to offer.

One is "Clad Counter". Do a web search lookup and you'll find it. This also lets you produce and print a report by location, month, year. It's handy and easy to use. I really like this one.

Another is "Treasure Journal". Again do a search lookup for this item. It's great for listing items, but it's draw back is that you can't print any of the information if you want a hard copy.

The last is just a simple one that I made using Microsoft Excel. It keeps track of the coins, the amounts and I can print a report anytime I want.

There you have it. Three different types that all work well using your computer. As others have said you can just use a journal to record your entries if you like.

Happy Hunting!!!

Mat, clad counter is the one I have been searching for. Thank you sir for the program.
I also thank the other folks that volunteered their time, info and programs.

Hey Montauk3 a guy named treasure fiend has one, that he wrote in excel that covers just about everything. clad, jewelry, bullets, tokens and also has a section for recording when and where you hunted and notes. Send me an e-mail address at thad619.yahoo.com and I will send it to him and he will send you one for free. Good luck and HH Ted

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back