What's new

SIMPLY DEVESTADED

marshal

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I got my first 2 boxes today of halves , i was so excited because ive been reading all the stories about how you guys hit silver CHR and i couldnt wait to open my box . I went through the first box .......nothing , only a lot of marked coins and in one roll almost all were 71'. Okay so maybe the next box will surely give me at least one measly 40% kennedy ....well guess what nothing at all . I am very discouraged to continue with the halfs but i ordered 2 more boxes when i was picking my 2 boxes first so i guess ill go through those and hopefully i dont get skunked yet again.Now i have to dump a 1000$ worth of halves .....some poor teller will me really pissed off
 
Upvote 0
no plattsburgh.....i was in podstam last sept.
 
TXTim said:
marshal said:
i live in NY upstate and when i say upstate i mean close to the americn/canadian border

Anywhere near Potsdam?
I went to Clarkson.
That weather is too cold for silver. It all moved down here to Texas and Louisiaina.
I think it likes this CA weather too...............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom