What's new

Sioux Falls, SD, new to TreasureNet

Airwings

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 11, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summerville, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150, Garrett GTA350, one other to be added later
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been putzing around with detecting for several years, mostly with my grandson who gets a kick out of it. I really need to find someone local to help me become more effective. I am retired and have lots of time. Not now, however, I don't want to freeze my .... off. If you are close by, send me a note.
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: South Dakota for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome from NE Ohio.

Engine
 
Hello and welcome to the forum...
 
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome to TNET!
 
Welcome to TNet, from Nick in Connecticut! :hello:
 
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!
 
Welcome from Virginia!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom