What's new

Six Silver Washington

blauer

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
469
Reaction score
674
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylbama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II.
Primary Interest:
Other
Found these in my small town CoinStar yesterday. It's been a good producer this year (and I don't even have to dig) but six in one shot? I am bonusing! Here they are: '50 P, '53 P, '62 D, '64 P and two '64 D
IMG_20251123_093130984.webp
 
Found these in my small town CoinStar yesterday. It's been a good producer this year (and I don't even have to dig) but six in one shot? I am bonusing! Here they are: '50 P, '53 P, '62 D, '64 P and two '64 DView attachment 2234622
Amazing! That's a nice feeling when you don't have to dig. Nice catch!
 
Easy peasy-Congrats
A nice $54.24 pull
The kicker is that I work part time at this location and I stayed late because of a truck running behind, which upset me until I hit the CS on my way out the door, Easy $50 just in melt....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom