What's new

Six week silver drought is over

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
6,035
Reaction score
7,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My digging pal and I headed out for a hunt in the rain today. The first spot was a bust so we headed back to the old defunct school that usually produces a coin or two.

It's funny, I've been begging for rain to soften up the ground. But not on the very day I'm able to get out and dig!? I guess that's the way it goes haha. I got wet, but at least I made a few decent finds to make it worthwhile.

Found a few pennies, then a mixed signal produced a bit of junk and this silver Canadian dime. Yahoo, finally a silver coin! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473121629.542974.webp

Kept going and got a perfect silver dime signal and came across this. What could it be? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473121786.208995.webp

Aaand it's a 1928 Merc. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473121853.520913.webp

Felt good to get the silver flowing!ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473122084.253715.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473122120.103871.webp
 
Upvote 24
Well done sir! Congrats on the shiny coins.

I like that skeleton key, is it a key or jewelry? Whatever it is, I like it.

Best of luck!
 
Thanks Tom, I think the key was some sort of jewelry.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom