What's new

Skeleton key id

Wolfified

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need to identify this key found at antique shop.
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1527043563182.webp
    FB_IMG_1527043563182.webp
    166.3 KB · Views: 107
Cool looking, but doesn't look very used. Wonder if it might be a reproduction one?
 
Upvote 0
I agree. Its a repop
 
Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Wolfified! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...
metal_detector.gif
2nd - Have to agree with members - doesn't look old at all.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome aboard, I think the secret is what looks to be a ships wheel emblem on the key.. A book, jewelry case.. the list goes on and on but I dont think its that old but still neat..
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom