ncsuwolf
Bronze Member
With the family at beach for thanksgiving. Needed a few hours away, so hit the sand. Couple fishing weights, very few pull tabs (thankfully) normal array of pennies and clad….and then, a 85+ high pitch on the equinox, right at the edge of an eroded beach ledge. Little bit of digging, out popped this. Based on size, only one thing it could be…..and I’ve never found a silver dollar before.
After a bit of cleaning, I saw the face. Pretty sure that should be gold? Never knew this was such a thing…..thank god and alibaba for Chinese knockoffs. At least it was exciting for a few seconds.
After a bit of cleaning, I saw the face. Pretty sure that should be gold? Never knew this was such a thing…..thank god and alibaba for Chinese knockoffs. At least it was exciting for a few seconds.
Attachments
Upvote
28








