What's new

skool

bevo

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2010
Messages
1,551
Reaction score
662
Golden Thread
0
Location
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
who is skool?
 
why does it matter ?
 
cause he/she came outa nowher and asked me if I had a detecor for sale.
 
Oh yeah, sparty, I had somthing to say to you that was real funny, but forgot what it was. Anyway haha
I got you so good!hahaha....
 
If and when you do remember, do share it. I don't mind a good laugh, even at my own expense :tongue3:
 
And then i said, and you said, and we said....hahaha I got you again. Right?
 
Welcome Skool !
 
Skool, welcome to the asylum :tongue3:

State your business quickly, we've got important world issues to tackle today :laughing7:

I'm just kidding with you, but you do have to watch some of the others :tongue3:
 
Bevo, I guess you did :icon_scratch: Been up since the night before, all day, and all night, so I am a bit whipped :laughing7:

I do have my one good brain cell that just kicked in, so I'll be ready the next time
 
Bevo, I guess you did :icon_scratch: Been up since the night before, all day, and all night, so I am a bit whipped :laughing7:

I do have my one good brain cell that just kicked in, so I'll be ready the next time

ZA ZEN! (Quotes Gomer...)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom