What's new

Skull Ring

TNglen

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
37
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1500, Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is this a deadhead ring or something else? it is well made and heavy. any ideas on this ring?
 

Attachments

  • P8060022.webp
    P8060022.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 329
Not a Deadhead ring. More like a biker or rock n roll item.
 
Upvote 0
Your probably thinking deadhead because of the rose, as in their "Skull and Roses" album, but I agree with baspinall, I don't think it's a deadhead ring, though it may appeal to one. It looks more like a biker ring to me. Is it marked?
 
Upvote 0
It looks like a biker ring that I have, not a perfect match but close.
You can find them at truck stops a lot .
 
Upvote 0
Jeep, thanks for the link. That ring is pretty close to mine. Probably made by the same people.
 
Upvote 0
diggummup said:
Your probably thinking deadhead because of the rose, as in their "Skull and Roses" album, but I agree with baspinall, I don't think it's a deadhead ring, though it may appeal to one. It looks more like a biker ring to me. Is it marked?

Or it could be a grown up, jaded with life, cynical, what happen to my youth, too many shows, where's my hair, really shouldn't have eaten that last hit of acid,
Dead Head ring!

Been there, done that,
Carl
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom