What's new

Slag?

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In such good shape? Got lotsa stuff in the jars I got today. From Imperials to whatevers. Posted some on LOM if you are interested. Just a weird addition to my post: I was totally freaked out today b/c my marble magnifying glass got hit by the sun just rite and started an Etsy bag on fire. Luckily I was home. Man.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7557.webp
    IMG_7557.webp
    736.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_7558.webp
    IMG_7558.webp
    910 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_7559.webp
    IMG_7559.webp
    603.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_7560.webp
    IMG_7560.webp
    413.2 KB · Views: 98
Girl!!! you need to be careful.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Girl!!! you need to be careful.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm not out searching bats! I am sooo totally freaked out that I could have burnt the house down with my dog in it.
 
You had Someone looking out for you. I'm sure you thanked Him. That sounds like something I would have done. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
I'm not out searching either. I had a heavy object fall on my foot over the weekend. Smashed my toes to the point of bleeding. Swelling is going down. I will be back in action by the end of the week. Hope to anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Wow, crazy! Thank God you were there!

I think 2 alleys, an Akro, another alley or Cairo, and a vitro. No slags there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom