Slave Labor (at least she calls it that) gold mining

Nice find! And no I'm not alking about the gold or the wood table. Why can't I find a cute girl that likes to shovel dirt and rocks all day? Lol,

the lady bugs last weekend were insane, ive never seen so many. also the aquatic insects, and also got bit by a deer tick... the insect world was alive! keeping an eye on the bite. hope everyone had a nice memorial day weekend

the lady bugs last weekend were insane, ive never seen so many. also the aquatic insects, and also got bit by a deer tick... the insect world was alive! keeping an eye on the bite. hope everyone had a nice memorial day weekend

Keep the tick if possible, they can test it. Had two ticks in the last couple of years, tested both, one came up positive for lymes disease the other did not. Took the rounds of antibiotics and all is well. Up until then I did not know to save the tick. Also as you probably know keep a close watch for the forming of a bullseye around the bite. Hope all goes well, not something I'd wish on anyone.

Wish I had a wife like that. She has no idea how to runa shovel. I tried but it was too painful to watch. She says mprospecting looks too much like work for her, so she no longer goes. That is good and bad for me. Good, as I don't have judgemental wife watching everything I do and questioning it at every chance, BAd, as I need some one to help me dig and keep me company and bring me a beer at times.

Im sorry brother. This gold mining thing , as much as I love it, was originally her idea. She easily works as hard as I do.

Never had a problem hahaha thats what Bill said before he's buried.or Randy or Rich or or or or ....err on the side a caution or a HORRENDOUS AGONIZING NASTY way to die-John

I need a golddigger of a wife! She can dig the gold, and I'll run it through the sluice! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back