Gator-Flea Bronze Member Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 2,031 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Where the grass is blue Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2010 #1 Not much on Treasure Island today, but I did come up with another gold ring.................it's small but its gold............. Dan the Gator-Flea Man............ Attachments DSCN0879.webp 39.8 KB · Views: 380 DSCN0883.webp 31.6 KB · Views: 370 Upvote 0
Not much on Treasure Island today, but I did come up with another gold ring.................it's small but its gold............. Dan the Gator-Flea Man............
Smudge Bronze Member Joined Jul 9, 2010 Messages 1,532 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Florida Detector(s) used A Propointer tied to a stick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 5, 2010 #2 "small" does not negate "gold". Well done!
mumszie Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2005 Messages 2,819 Reaction score 123 Golden Thread 0 Location Spring Hill, Florida Oct 5, 2010 #3 WTG I'll take a small one as opposed to nothing! You did good!
wildman4910 Sr. Member Joined Sep 1, 2010 Messages 344 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location Cocoa, FL Detector(s) used Ace 250 Oct 6, 2010 #4 Looks good to me! I'll take gold over pull tabs any day of the week!! Nice find!