What's new

Slim pickings..

park pirate

Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8,260
Reaction score
7,644
Golden Thread
0
Location
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out with Tneters Ed(upstate) and Mattysee today we spent 4 hours pounding a spot in the park that we have been hitting for years very slim pickings we did a good job cleaning out this area with threshold running for 30 minutes before a signal it's time to find another spot in the park finds for today 45P war nick 4 wheats, and a pouch full of junk... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1429386840.212316.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1429386852.917497.webp
 
Upvote 14
Better day then me.. like the P nickel, I know you will pull it out the next hunt!
 
Hey you got some wheats and a little silver! Sounds like a good hunt to me!
There's more out there just waiting for you to swing your coil over it.
You'll find it!
 
Looks like a nice hunt to me.
 
When in doubt..clean it, I did it to a few items I dug today. ..turned out to be silver, you never know
 
I wouldn't be disappointed. Not a bad day really in my opinion.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom