Slow Day

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
I had planned on going to one of the local schools this morning, but that didn't happen. Ran some errands, went afterward. The temperature had dropped a good bit. My daughter, Ashley, and I went. (I'm a single dad, have her with me 24/7).

We didn't last long, maybe an hour, found 3 pennies and Ashley found some sort of pin with a dove on it. The neighbor said it was a Girl Scout Pin.

Our first time out this year, first time at the school, so I'm not disappointed at all. It was fun, especially Ashley's reaction to the pin.

Looking forward to warmer weather!!!!

Upvote 0
Any time out with your daughter is time well invested. MY baby girl is getting married in June & moving to Nashville, 2200 miles away. Spend every minute you can doing good things with yours. Spotz

I'm with Spotz on this. Enjoy that little one! I have 2 daughters that are older and 2 sons that are young. My girls are all grown up and moved out now for a few years. My boys however, are just little guys and still with me :) They love to detect with me when ever I go. I got them an Ace 250. It's really cool to see them freak out over a penny :D. So Innocent at this age, gotta love 'um. Every minute you invest in your kids will be paid back 10 times over. Of course, it's ideal work when ya love 'um :)

Post some pics of your finds when you can, We'd all love to see them.

Great work on the clad and pin.

Rod

Keith IL said:
I can hear it now " Daddy will Santa bring me a DFX for Christmas"? :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Maybe ask Santa myself, maybe find dual-DFX's under the tree. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back