Slow start this season ..

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 hour hunt today got me 3 rings one junk and one gold plated the other gold plated over silver 2 wheats and a 1908 IH no S, this season is starting off very slow for me it's time to hit another park... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430592516.389729.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430592530.879378.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430592544.788178.jpg

Upvote 10
That bus token must be only good for half a ride ! Nice detail on the IH.

Silver with gold plate! Not bad! You probably got more gold on your rings than I did with the tiny earring! Lol!
No matter, we go forward from here! Foot in the door! Lock down the mint! Here we come!
(NSA that was just a comment, OK?)

Well it took forever for the tundra to thaw!, you'll be off and running in no time, by the way that ih is awesome and the ring even better!

Very good hunt there in my book park pirate !! :occasion14:

Rings. I like rings. You like rings. They like rings. Keep diggin' and postin' them! That is a great score and gold over silver is a winner any day. Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)

Nice hunt in my book also. Any gold, good gold. Beautiful IHP rings a keeper.
Keep swinging. HH peace

That still is a good hunt, If I found those I know gold is not far away...

There are many days that I would love to dig that assortment . But new spots are always fun . Its like a first date you never know what surprise is gonna come your way :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back