What's new

SLQs - slow day in the bush

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
SLQ's - slow day in the bush

I scored these yesterday at Charlie's spot. The bush is thick this time of year - time to move to permissions. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465736191.273749.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465736244.583150.webp

Both are no [raised] date/type 2, but with the several
beautiful specimens I dug earlier this year, I guess I'm paying dues.

Enjoy

Steve
 
Upvote 28
A slow day in the bush is much better than no day!!! Nice silver!!
 
Nice coins. Glad your getting some good hunts in. If it wasn't for taking my detector to work with me on the long trips I'd be screwed!
 
2 SLQs in a hunt is awesome. Most are lucky to find one in a year
 
Hope I have a slow day this good. Congrats!
 
If that's a slow day, my days are at a standstill! Congrats on the TWO SLQ's!
 
Nice silver !! Weeds and grasses are getting thick, I came from the woods yesterday smelling like OFF ... Damn mosquitos!

Congrats and HH
 
Here's hoping I have a day that slow sometime. Grats.
 
Nothing wrong with those...congrats!
 
Any day you find a SLQ is a good day. Finding 2 in a day is a GREAT day. Congratulations.
 
Figures you think finding two SLQ quarters on a hunt as being a slow day. LOL
That would' be an exceptionally for me. Congrats!!
 
Good looking silver recoveries! :occasion14:
 
one SLQ in 4 seasons, thanks for making me fell like a rookie--AGAIN> PM me the gps location and I will round up some goats to gnaw down the scrub
 
2 SLQs in a hunt is awesome. Most are lucky to find one in a year

"most are lucky to find one in a year "

Or one in a life time for me , but I'm very happy that I could see the 1925 Date tho.

Great Huntin Scrappy.
 
Great silver finds. I know what you mean about the woods. My buddy got a 53 Rosie the other day and picked up about 4 dozen ticks along the way.
 
Very well done Scrap! I have only found one SLQ in two years... you found two in one day... WOW...Congrats on doubling up!
 
You sure did cover some ground in the woods that day Steve. Congrats on digging those 2 SLQ's. In 25 months I have found one. How was the Mad Men themed party?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom