What's new

Slump is officially OVER

cape3

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 4, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast
Ok,

Only 2nd post, so trying with pictures here.

I slowed down to only 4 boxes a week and have had just miserable finds. I am not complaining anymore. Usually you get more 40% than 90%. I have gone through only 2 of the 4 boxes and both were about the same, they yielded:

1 x Ben
124 x 1964 Kennedys
26 x 40% Kennedys

Here are the pics (dont laugh, camera makes 3MB pics, and had to install GIMP on the fly to make changes):

pic 1.webp
pic 2.webp
 
Upvote 0
Gshock said:
one of these days. one of these days......congrads
Looks like a beginners luck story too, noticed he has only 5 total posts(?). my first Box made me a CRH, it had 264 Silvers in it- though have had many (especially this year) that had less and NONE in them since. :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom