Creskol is correct as usual. Years ago I was hunting a yacht club lawn and we were killing it on silver quarters. Like we each had a dozen in a half hour-forty five minutes of hunting. My friend found an aluminum tag similar to yours, dropped his detector and said he'd be right back as he got in his car. I couldn't believe he was leaving such good hunting for even a minute! He went and played the four digit number on the tag and the next day won the number straight for close to $900. He played the number twice more and won another $200 with a mixed number match. One of the best detecting finds I have ever seen. I found three more silver quarters while he was gone and we ended up with 54 of the little beauties over two days and maybe twenty silver dimes, but he sure scored with that little aluminum tag!!