What's new

Small Bell Found on Treasure Coast Florida

DetectoDude

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
281
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
So. Ca.
Last week I went to Vero Beach Fla to detect for items from the 1715 Fleet. While doing this I found this small copper bell that was plated with I think silver. It has three colored stones in it one red one green and one black. It weighs 0.23 oz and the base is about the size of a penny. I am not sure where it came from or how old it is, if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear about. Thanks for looking, Rick AKA DetectoDude.
 

Attachments

  • Two.webp
    Two.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,064
Upvote 0
I found something like that a couple of years ago and was told I had it upside down and that I had found a candle holder. :dontknow:
 
WHOA! AWESOME! Congrats....Hogge :headbang:
 
I don't think it is a candle holder because inside you can see the remains of the hammer. Photo of inside included in this post.
 

Attachments

  • inside.webp
    inside.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,018
Don't know what it is, but it sure is cool!
Baggins
 
nice find!!! MR TUFF
 
NICE FIND COOL BELL :headbang: :thumbsup: :icon_salut:
 
It looks like part of an earring or other piece of costume jewelry from Christmas time.

I know everytime I've been over there I've found a lot of whatzits.

Keep us updated.
 
What about a collar bell for some rich persons fido?
I saw one like that on a dog once, minus stones... The one I saw was gold plated though, according to the owner of the dog..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom