G garwoodboy Jr. Member Joined Mar 30, 2019 Messages 32 Reaction score 33 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2019 #1 I found this today and I am not really sure what it is it is made of brass and is about a inch diameter
I found this today and I am not really sure what it is it is made of brass and is about a inch diameter
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,657 Reaction score 8,623 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2019 #2 maybe a spindle washer . still made to this day . Upvote 0
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 8, 2019 #3 Or a camber washer or both. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2019 #4 If it was rubber it looks like my pinpointed gasket lol Upvote 0