What's new

small buckle

boondocker

Full Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
236
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab etrac
Whites XLT
got out today for a few hrs and found this buckle, and the rosie. Was wondering age and type of the buckle :icon_scratch: thanks Dean
 

Attachments

  • P4040038.webp
    P4040038.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 203
  • P4040039.webp
    P4040039.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 201
  • P4040040.webp
    P4040040.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 193
  • P4040037.webp
    P4040037.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 189
  • P4040036.webp
    P4040036.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 198
Not sure what it went to but by the way it's made I'd say it's no older than the late 1800's
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
Not sure what it went to but by the way it's made I'd say it's no older than the late 1800's
Unfortunately later :-\ 19th-20th c Harness Buckle :)

SS
 
Upvote 0
I think thats it SS, great job, I did'nt think it was very old but not sure as I've found colonial things here. In any case its a cool little buckle. Thanks to everyone Dean
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom