What's new

Small but fun find...

Felixaaron

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My dry spell on halves broke today. I get 2 boxes a week from one branch. Last week they were bunk. The first tonight was bunk. Halfway through my second I found my first Ben from that bank.

My 2 dime boxes didn't yield much, but gave up 2 mercs.

I guess it wasn't quantity that will keep me addicted tonight, but unique finds...
 
Upvote 0
Felixaaron said:
My 2 dime boxes didn't yield much, but gave up 2 mercs.

:o

wish i could get 1 merc per box. even if that's the only silver there.

:icon_thumright:
 
Good score on the mercs :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
Keep at it...it's out there for the finding.
Best of luck next week!
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom