Jerry1NJ Hero Member Joined Oct 23, 2008 Messages 514 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites DFX w/ Sunray pinpointer, Minelab CTX3030 Jun 14, 2009 #1 I need some help with the age of this small button. Dug it around 4 inches deep in an old area. Thanks!!!! Attachments button (800x600).webp 18.3 KB · Views: 215 button (800x600).webp 18.3 KB · Views: 241
I need some help with the age of this small button. Dug it around 4 inches deep in an old area. Thanks!!!!
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Jun 14, 2009 #2 I think those little guys are from underwear... from back in the day. Upvote 0
oldfireguy Full Member Joined Feb 28, 2009 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Puyallup, Wash. Detector(s) used White's MXT, 5900 & Eagle II Jun 14, 2009 #3 Suspender buttons, fly buttons, shirt buttons, etc. I have seen them on early tent halves. The ones I have seen are CW era but I'll bet they predate the war. Upvote 0
Suspender buttons, fly buttons, shirt buttons, etc. I have seen them on early tent halves. The ones I have seen are CW era but I'll bet they predate the war.
BioProfessor Silver Member Joined Apr 6, 2007 Messages 2,917 Reaction score 85 Golden Thread 0 Location Mankato, MN Detector(s) used Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX Jun 15, 2009 #4 Anything written on the other side? And try not to photograph on a white background. Confuses your camera. Go to a dark color - blue, red, etc. Daryl Upvote 0
Anything written on the other side? And try not to photograph on a white background. Confuses your camera. Go to a dark color - blue, red, etc. Daryl
Jerry1NJ Hero Member Joined Oct 23, 2008 Messages 514 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites DFX w/ Sunray pinpointer, Minelab CTX3030 Jun 15, 2009 Thread Owner #5 Nothing is written on it. Looks like it is copper or brass. Upvote 0