What's new

Small Button

texjim

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
2,703
Golden Thread
0
Location
schuylkill county pa.
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this small two piece button at a 1700's log that i have been hunting for about a year now. It is smaller than a 3 cent piece i can see an Eagle holding arrows. I can't seem to get a Era on it. Anybody have any info on it? Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • SMALL BUTTON 001.webp
    SMALL BUTTON 001.webp
    3.5 KB · Views: 166
  • BUTTON BACK 001.webp
    BUTTON BACK 001.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 6
looks cool.
hard to tell if it is a floral design or eagle
 
It's an Eagle holding arrows. My uncle just told me 1830's
 
give it a light scrub with toothbrush & baking soda, then a hot peroxide bath. will come out amazing
 
I did the hot peroxide bath..
 
Lemon juice it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom