surfnturf Bronze Member Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 3,359 Golden Thread 2 Location Gray Lady 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used X/CAL,DEUS Il…. Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2011 #1 Found this a few weeks ago and haven't a clue? Location at an old beach I have found many 1850's and later coins here. Anybody seen this before? Thanks for input! SnT Attachments c1.webp 17.9 KB · Views: 214 c2.webp 19.3 KB · Views: 236
Found this a few weeks ago and haven't a clue? Location at an old beach I have found many 1850's and later coins here. Anybody seen this before? Thanks for input! SnT
savant365 Silver Member Joined Mar 28, 2007 Messages 3,941 Reaction score 72 Golden Thread 0 Location Northwest Missouri Detector(s) used ACE 250 Sep 16, 2011 #2 The front is a Scottish thistle and the back looks like the shank is missing. I would guess it's a button. HH Charlie Upvote 0
The front is a Scottish thistle and the back looks like the shank is missing. I would guess it's a button. HH Charlie
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Sep 16, 2011 #3 savant365 said: The front is a Scottish thistle and the back looks like the shank is missing. I would guess it's a button. HH Charlie Click to expand... Good ID. You will see some thistle buttons here. http://sgtriker.com/Miscellaneousbuttons.htm Often affiliated with the Scots. I cant read the backmark. Upvote 0
savant365 said: The front is a Scottish thistle and the back looks like the shank is missing. I would guess it's a button. HH Charlie Click to expand... Good ID. You will see some thistle buttons here. http://sgtriker.com/Miscellaneousbuttons.htm Often affiliated with the Scots. I cant read the backmark.