What's new

small cool ring

nscrcr8z

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
346
Reaction score
189
Golden Thread
0
Location
cullman al
Detector(s) used
v3i/ xl 6000 pro/AT pro, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to lake today taking advantage of the nice cool weather
The water is down so I decided to hunt the so called beach area
Found about a million broken sunglasses :BangHead:
Finally got a good signal ... pulled this neat little dolphin ring
Nothing fancy but still cool
The cross is very small and looks very old
Hope everyone had a good hunt today
 

Attachments

  • 20140914_112635.webp
    20140914_112635.webp
    451.1 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 0
That's a unique style ring find!:hello2:

Very nicefind!

Lorraine
 
Thanks! Lorraine :)
H.H
 
Beautiful finds!!:occasion14: All the best of luck next hunts:treasurechest:
 
Thanks ham Goodluck to you
 
Love the ring and the cross. I never knew there were so many ring designs until I started water hunting.
 
Love the ring and the cross. I never knew there were so many ring designs until I started water hunting.
It's amazing in all the styles
never know what's next
 
Nice finds. Interesting dolphin ring. HH
 
Thanks rusty I thought the dolphin was kinda cool
 
Any ring is a good find...that one is unique.
 
Thanks lookindown good luck you
 
Nice finds indeed.
 
Some real nice treasure!! Congrads!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom