What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Small military storage box

cellerfeller

Full Member
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
118
Reaction score
288
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had this little box for a while - certainly looks military but I can't imagine what it would have been used for? Does anyone have any ideas? It is 4 7/8" X 3 1/2" X 1 1/2" with a brass handle - 3 in white on the front and very sturdily built.
 

Attachments

  • 20230119_094904.webp
    20230119_094904.webp
    293.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 20230119_094911.webp
    20230119_094911.webp
    500.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 20230119_094915.webp
    20230119_094915.webp
    241.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 20230119_094930.webp
    20230119_094930.webp
    277.9 KB · Views: 79
I believe it is a squad or company pistol cleaning kit box. I have one just like it i brought back from the army 1962
Ah, that makes a lot of sense - I got it with some ofter militaria years ago - thank you!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom