Phillip_in_NM
Full Member
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 240
- Reaction score
- 37
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Land of Enchantment
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac, White's M6, Nokta Legend, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Simplex+
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
My finds this year have been so pitiful compared to last year, I've hardly posted anything here regarding my finds.
But my one stop today was noteworthy - the teller apologized for only having 12 half dollars. I was delighted to find that three of them were 40%.
Boy, if all my CRHing gave 25% keepers, I'd be tied with Lejeune!!!
But my one stop today was noteworthy - the teller apologized for only having 12 half dollars. I was delighted to find that three of them were 40%.
Boy, if all my CRHing gave 25% keepers, I'd be tied with Lejeune!!!
Upvote
0








