What's new

Small one today

badandy

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
802
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Collinsville, IL.
Small one today

Walked a local creek today and found this little point. HH!
badandy
 

Attachments

  • P7010437.webp
    P7010437.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 270
  • P7010438.webp
    P7010438.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 266
  • P7010439.webp
    P7010439.webp
    21 KB · Views: 259
Upvote 0
Re: Small one today

My creek is a spitting image of that creek Andy. Minus the points. ???
 
Re: Small one today

Sorry to here that bean man! Guess you'll have to come here and find'em. I bet there are some in your creek that you just can't see. Don't give up, keep looking!
badandy
 
Re: Small one today

Your right Andy, their there. It don't give them up easy, but they are there. It flooded recent, so it's a whole new playing field. I believe eastern Iowa is more like the good hunting you experience. It seems like the lack of good materials here in central Iowa, could maybe affect the hunting. Or I'm blind as a bat. 8)
 
Re: Small one today

Nice finds again andy!
HH

xstevenx
 
Re: Small one today

Thanks Johnny! Where are your finds? I know you have some that you haven't shared yet. Where's your brother been?
badandy
 
Re: Small one today

Nice point, Happy fourth,

Fossis..............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom