What's new

Small point!

badandy

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
802
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Collinsville, IL.
Here is one I found last Wed. Man was it cold and also a hafted scraper pic. through the ice. Thanks for looking and stay warm.
badandy
 

Attachments

  • P1310363.webp
    P1310363.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 400
  • P1310364.webp
    P1310364.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 408
  • P1310365.webp
    P1310365.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 398
Upvote 0
Nice!I went out last wed. also 14 degrees out,lasted about an hour with no finds...
 
WOW,

You guys are die hard......I don't care to go out if there is a cold wind blowing...lol Of course I have been out in the middle of a hurricane once. Anyhow nice points and I commend your tenaciousness. Would kill to have a creek with stuff just laying on the bottom like that.

Atlantis
 
Thanks Pickaway and Atlantis. As you can see from the snow it was real cold.
badandy
 
NICE POINT, FOSSIS..................
 
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY NICE! A little too chilly here for me, we finally got a wee bit of snow, Springs comming. Keep up the good work, look for us, and get warm! New boots?
 
Get out the jackhammer and penetrate the ice for that scraper. With stuff like that lying around I'd be out in the freezing weather, too. Gotta grab 'em when possible!

Thanks for the photos, and here's hoping you'll post more of your frigid finds as you find them. Happy (and warm) Hunting.
 
Ok thats it i want to know where that creek is?
lol nice find man...
 
:D :D nice point, I've got to remember to bring my camera w/ me.cold weather hunting is the way to go. bad weather few people! thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom